Our air fryer pork stuffing meatballs are the right vacation essential course or appetizer. Juicy floor pork and stuffing seasonings come collectively to create these completely delicious air fryer meatballs!
I’d prefer to thank The Ohio Pork Council for sponsoring this recipe.
Air Fryer Pork Stuffing Meatballs Recipe
Mates, do I’ve a holiday-blockbuster recipe for you. What do you get while you mix flavorful floor pork, stuffing seasonings, and your new favourite kitchen equipment?
Effectively, you get these air fryer pork stuffing meatballs! Y’all, these meatballs are LOADED with taste. Severely, they’re particular.
My husband calls these “Thanksgiving and Christmas in meatball kind!”
In fact, I merely love cooking with floor pork.
It’s one of the versatile substances in my arsenal because of its pretty taste, texture, and juiciness. Floor pork brings a lot to the desk (haha!). I dare you to swap floor pork into your favourite chili and let me know what you assume.
Really, I’ve the very best floor pork chili recipe EVER, so you’ll be able to simply attempt mine!
How To Make Air Fryer Floor Pork Meatballs
Straightforward Air Fryer Floor Pork Stuffing Meatballs Recipe. For the entire recipe, go to the recipe card on the backside of the publish.
- Mix milk and breadcrumbs
In a small bowl add the breadcrumbs and milk. Use a fork to mix, ensuring to interrupt up any massive lumps.
- Combine all substances
In a big bowl, utilizing your palms, combine the bottom pork, one egg, the breadcrumb and milk combination, and your finely chopped sage, parsley, rosemary, thyme, onion and celery together with the salt the pepper. Combine till simply mixed.
- Kind meatballs
Kind meatballs and add to the air fryer rack. Your meatballs can be roughly two flat tablespoons in measurement. Prepare meatballs leaving loads of area between every one to permit airflow.
- Air fry the meatballs
Preheat air fryer to 390 levels, add the meatballs and prepare dinner for 9-11 minutes. If cooking on 2 pans rotate midway by. For those who’re cooking in a basket-style air fryer make sure you flip the meatballs midway by. Prepare dinner till the interior temperature is 160 levels.
Vacation Pork Meatball Appetizers
Not solely do our air fryer pork stuffing meatballs work nice as a vacation dinner, however it’s also possible to serve them as an appetizer.
Merely skewer every meatball with a festive cocktail choose and supply friends with a small cup of your favourite gravy. Alternatively, you may make a few of this yummy cranberry dipping sauce.
I hope you’re keen on our air fryer floor pork meatballs as a lot as we do. Please let me know for those who attempt them this vacation season. I’d love to listen to what you assume!
Oh, and for those who’re in search of one other nice air fryer recipe, attempt my air fryer arduous boiled eggs!
- 1.5 lbs. floor pork
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- ½ complete cup milk
- 1 massive egg egg
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sage, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves (pull the leaves off the stems)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl stir collectively the milk, and the bread crumbs and put aside.
- In a big bowl, utilizing your palms, mix all substances together with the bread crumb and milk combination, till simply mixed.
- Form combination into balls, about 2 flat measuring tablespoons in every meatball. Prepare the meatballs on the air fryer pan or pans, in a single layer, leaving a little bit area between every.
- Preheat air fryer to 390 levels. Add the meatballs and prepare dinner for 9-11 minutes. If cooking on 2 pans rotate midway by. If cooking on one pan or in a basket-style air fryer, flip meatballs midway by. Prepare dinner till the meatballs are golden brown and the interior temperature is 160 levels.
Serving Measurement: 1
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 91Whole Fats: 5gSaturated Fats: 2gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 3gLdl cholesterol: 34mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 7g