The director of Anthem has introduced he’s leaving BioWare. Jonathan Warner, who’d been with the developer for slightly below a decade, was concerned in Mass Impact Three earlier than transferring on to the multiplayer sport.
In a tweet revealing his departure, Warner says he’s “transferring on to do new issues”, and that he appears to be like ahead to taking part in BioWare’s video games sooner or later. “BioWare has been residence to my grateful coronary heart for practically 10 years and I wish to want all of them one of the best,” His tweet says. “Dragon Age, Mass Impact, and Star Wars: The Previous Republic are in good fingers and I can’t wait to play from this aspect of the display screen.”
Previous to Anthem, Jonathan was a senior producer on varied elements of Mass Impact 3, from the multiplayer, to the Citadel DLC, to the Mass Impact Trilogy boxset, and the Wii U port. He then moved onto Anthem, engaged on that from 2015 via to its unlucky closure earlier this yr, and based on his LinkedIn, he additionally held a chief of workers position in BioWare his final two years.
EA made Anthem’s cancellation official in February, after deciding in opposition to a possible reboot of the action-RPG sport. You may nonetheless purchase the usual model, it simply received’t obtain any updates.
So, right now is my final day at BioWare, I’m transferring on to do new issues.
BioWare has been residence to my grateful coronary heart for practically 10 years and I wish to want all of them one of the best. DA ME and SWTOR are in good fingers and I can’t wait to play from this aspect of the display screen. #ThankYou #BioWare pic.twitter.com/g5zp7hkSV5
— Jonathan Warner (@Bio_Warner) March 26, 2021
BioWare has quite a few excessive profile tasks on the horizon, together with Mass Impact 5, Dragon Age 4, and Mass Impact Legendary Version.