WoW Shadowlands had an enormous displaying at BlizzCon 2021 – and a few of that pleasure might trickle into the upcoming Shadowlands Weekly Reset.
Let’s depend right down to the Shadowlands Weekly Reset and go over the issues we are able to anticipate when servers come again up.
WoW Shadowlands Weekly Reset Feb. 23
A brand new Shadowlands Weekly Reset approaches – here is what which means for gamers.
Shadowlands will go down for the Weekly Reset at 10am EST on Tuesday, 23 February, and is scheduled to return at 11am EST, although delays are all the time doable.
Throughout this time, gamers might get some large concepts that Blizzard may come by way of with the newly revealed Chains of Domination Shadowlands replace (patch 9.1) this week.
Whereas Blizzard has launched some large patches after the Weekly Reset in earlier weeks, we’ll haven’t any such luck this time round.
This week’s Shadowlands Weekly Reset seems to be to not characteristic an accompanying patch.
Whereas this can be a letdown after weeks of huge content material drops and the upcoming Shadowlands enlargement reveal at BlizzCon 2021 – it is the fact.
The most recent WoW Shadowlands hotfix was on February 18th – so followers ought to anticipate one thing quickly.
READ MORE: New Shadowlands Raid Sanctum of Domination Leaks
You possibly can learn over the newest WoW Shadowlands patch beneath:
- Fastened a problem the place Pointed Braveness (Kleia Soulbind) may typically hit greater than 5 targets when casting Blink or Roll by way of enemies.
- Mama Tomalin is now capable of put on Abominable Equipment.
- Fastened a problem that allowed Theotar the Mad Duke (Soulbind) to serve tea to greater than four allies with Wasteland Propriety when triggered by sure Venthyr class talents.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fort Nathria
- Fastened a problem inflicting Exsanguinating Chew to typically not hit her present goal.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Discharged Anima and Discarded Defend results will now cancel when a Mythic Keystone run begins.
- Fastened a problem inflicting Winged Champions to die to wreck from enemies.
Gadgets and Rewards
- Bosses now drop 33% extra loot than earlier than in all Timewalking raids.
- Shy Melvin now not damages himself with Corrosion.
Participant versus Participant
- Fastened a problem the place the visible impact of an Orc mage’s Ring of Frost was showing delayed to enemy gamers.
The Shadowlands World Boss carousel continues to spin with the rotation touchdown on Valinor, The Mild of Eons.
Valinor will likely be your World Boss this week, and you’ll assessment the place to seek out him and what he drops right here.
Whereas the patch facet of this week’s Shadowlands Reset is a bummer, one factor that can all the time pull by way of is the Nice Vault.
After every Shadowlands Weekly Reset, you are capable of crack open your Nice Vault for the rewards you earned final week.
The extra you do, the extra choices you could have come Tuesday.
READ MORE: WoW Shadowlands Chains of Domination Leaks Forward of BlizzCon