My birthday is arising on December 13th (we received’t focus on my age…) and all I need are these completely unimaginable coconut magic bars.
My mother has agreed to make them for me and I’m so excited. That is my all-time favourite dessert recipe. No, critically!
Coconut Magic Bars Recipe
These coconut magic bars (typically known as magic cookie bars and even simply magic bars) are really easy to make that it’s virtually humorous.
It doesn’t appear to be one thing so TASTY might end result from layering a couple of elements in a baking dish. Y’all, these coconut magic bars are like HEAVEN.
For a distinct twist, attempt these decadent mint chocolate magic bars.
I don’t usually go for dessert recipes which might be fairly this decadent, however I’m simply such an enormous fan of the flavour mixture. I’m in love with coconut, chocolate, and pecans.
I might actually eat a complete pan of those bars!
Despite the fact that these aren’t precisely a festive vacation dessert, I additionally love making them for our Christmas celebrations. My entire household seems to be ahead to those delicious coconut magic cookie bars. For those who’re searching for less difficult desserts, don’t miss my yummy and easy cherry dump cake recipe.
Seven Layer Bars
So, fairly a couple of of you might have left feedback on Fb telling me that you’re conversant in this recipe, however you name them seven layer bars.
Depart me a remark beneath and inform me what your loved ones calls this tasty deal with!
Do you might have a favourite dessert that you simply love having in your birthday? These coconut magic bars are out of this world they usually could change into your new favourite dessert! 🙂 Try our enjoyable tutorial video beneath to see simply how simple these chewy bars are to make!
Extra Delicious Desserts
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup mild brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, roughly 15 to 16 full sheets
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- ¾ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 ⅔ cups sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 levels.
- Crush graham the crackers. Stir the brown sugar into the graham crackers; put aside.
- Put the ½ cup butter into an eight x eight baking pan; warmth within the oven till butter is totally melted.
- Take away from the oven and evenly unfold the graham cracker and brown sugar combination over the melted butter.
- In layers, alternate the chocolate chips, coconut, and the pecans. Evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk excessive. Bake for 30 minutes or till the coconut is calmly browned. Cool utterly earlier than reducing.