Polyphony Digital has popped the hood on the Gran Turismo Sport replace 1.63 patch notes, which is now obtainable to obtain for the PS4-exclusive racer. This replace is principally focussed on including fixes for the sport, so don’t count on any new options.
Yesterday it was confirmed that Gran Turismo 7 has been delayed into 2022 attributable to issues attributable to the continued coronavirus pandemic.
Learn up on the complete Gran Turismo Sport 1.63 patch notes under.
Principal Options Carried out
– Addressed a difficulty the place minor collisions resulted in penalties.
– Adjusted an algorithm to lower the variety of penalties issued when the web connection atmosphere is poor.
2. Sport Mode
– The variety of areas for the Producer Collection has been modified from 5 to a few. The areas now encompass the Europe/Center East/Africa; the Americas, and Asia-Oceania. The Nations Cup will proceed to be hosted in 5 areas. For extra element, go to Producer Collection Matchmaking Replace Discover
Different Enhancements and Changes
– Recalculated the time loss for pitstops on numerous tracks.
– Adjusted the purpose of full brake utility for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel set.
– Varied different points have been addressed.