Our heat tacky bacon dip is the proper appetizer recipe for vacation events, household gatherings, and even sport day! It’s loaded with scrumptious hickory-smoked bacon and cheese, making each chunk past delicious!
Heat Tacky Bacon Dip Recipe
Have you ever ever seen that when you consider appetizer recipes, one phrase at all times magically pops into your thoughts? That phrase, after all, is BACON!
Bacon is unquestionably the star of my unbelievable heat tacky bacon dip, however, make sure you select the best bacon.
For this recipe, you possibly can’t beat Sugardale Hickory Smoked Bacon. Its good mix of smoke and sweetness actually make this tacky bacon dip particular.
This put up is sponsored by Sugardale and SheKnows Media.
Sugardale makes a wide array of scrumptious bacon merchandise, however their Hickory Smoked Bacon is their hottest bacon selection.
Y’all, that is some tasty bacon. 🙂
Along with bacon bringing the flavour, this dish can also be loaded with another scrumptious elements.
Can I get three cheers for cream cheese, bitter cream, and cheddar cheese?
Tips on how to Make Sizzling Bacon Dip
I additionally not too long ago added diced pimentos to this dish as I feel it brings some lovely colour.
Additionally, don’t skip the half teaspoon of cayenne pepper on this heat tacky bacon dip recipe! It’s simply sufficient cayenne pepper so as to add a tiny kick of taste, nevertheless it positively doesn’t overpower the dish.
The truth is, I usually go fairly gentle on something spicy since my household doesn’t like overly spicy dishes, and nobody has ever famous that this dip is just too sizzling for his or her style buds.
So far as dipping goes, the sky is the restrict.
You need to use contemporary crisp greens, crackers, potato chips and even slices of bread to dip on this sizzling cheddar bacon dip.
I’m truly getting just a little hungry simply fascinated with this extremely heat and tacky bacon dip!
In the event you determine to make a dish of this unbelievable tacky bacon dip, you’ll want to depart me a remark under letting me know the way it turned out! Hope you like it as a lot as my household does! ❤
- eight ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups bitter cream
- 10 slices Sugardale Hickory Smoked Bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Three inexperienced onions, chopped
- four oz. pimentos, drained, rinsed and diced
- half tsp. salt
- half tsp. black pepper
- half tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 levels.
- Reserve 1/eight cup of the cheese and 1/eight cup of crumbled bacon for including to the highest of the dish earlier than baking.
- In a big bowl, mix all elements besides the reserved bacon and cheese.
- Add the combination to a 1 half quart baking dish and prime with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Warmth uncovered in a 400-degree oven for 25-30 minutes or till sizzling.
- Serve heat with contemporary greens, crackers, or chips to dip!
Serving Dimension: 3/four cup
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 267Complete Fats: 24gSaturated Fats: 12gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 8gLdl cholesterol: 70mgSodium: 454mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g