Ubisoft’s action-packed open world journey Immortals Fenyx Rising has not too long ago acquired an replace bringing the sport to Model 1.3.0. The replace provides help for the following piece of downloadable content material titled The Misplaced Gods in addition to stability and efficiency upgrades. Ubisoft has detailed the total patch notes and we’ve included these beneath:
- Added help for the brand new “The Misplaced Gods” extra content material.
- Stability enhancements.
- Efficiency enhancements.
- Addressed a problem the place Fenyx the place fight mode would disable after being ejected from Ajax’s Fort.
- Addressed a problem stopping “Saving Our Hides” quest to begin.
- Addressed a problem the place Fenyx couldn’t work together with the portal within the “Household Emergency” quest.
- Addressed a problem stopping the participant to show within the “Spring Hope Everlasting” quest.
- Addressed varied development points with “A New God” extra content material.
- [FIXED] Resolved a problem that might trigger the hunt “A Story of Hearth and Lightning” to not be out there after being acquired by means of Ubisoft Join.
- [FIXED] Resolved a problem the place the participant doesn’t have the relics in its stock throughout the “It belongs in a Museum… err… Pantheon!” quest.
- Addressed a problem the place Fenyx wouldn’t obtain Elektrum from a Stay Quest.
- Added a test to make sure that looted Darkside Axe Set pores and skin are granted to Fenyx.
- Addressed a problem the place Athena’s ultimate blessing was not awarded to the participant.
- Addressed a problem the place Medusa would cease taking injury from Fenyx.
- Addressed a problem the place the participant can assign the identical button for Leap and Glide, breaking the Glide motion.
- Eliminated a mysterious mount that made the sport crash – we despatched it again to the DLC the place it belongs
- Addressed a problem that might trigger the sport to crash extra typically on high quality mode on ps5
At this time’s Title Replace 1.3.Zero additionally brings the Spring Occasion to full bloom in addition to the Primer Quest for The Misplaced Gods; our third DLC!