Title replace 3.30’s patch notes record that a problem that triggered achievement progress to not accurately switch from the Xbox One model of the sport to the Xbox Collection X|S model has now been resolved. Piece de Resistance, Backside’s Up, and Bullseye ought to all now unlock accurately in case you’ve lately moved over to the next-gen model of the sport.
The patch consists of a number of fixes for Legion’s new on-line mode and squashes a number of different bugs within the recreation. Legion ought to freeze much less incessantly when a participant joins or leaves a web based session, and a problem the place all potential recruits would out of the blue be faraway from a participant’s record after disconnecting from the sport has additionally been mounted. Right here is the total record of patch notes taken from the Ubisoft boards:
Title replace 3.30 patch notes
- Enhancements made to cut back the sport freezing when a participant joins or leaves an On-line Mode session.
- Mounted a problem that might trigger recreation chat to not work anymore after being kicked out of an On-line session as a consequence of inactivity.
- Mounted a problem that might trigger potential recruits to be faraway from a gamers record after disconnecting from the sport.
- Mounted a problem that might trigger the Spiderbot Enviornment entry level to vanish from the map when disconnecting from a public On-line session.
- Mounted a problem that might trigger gunfire sound results to infinitely loop throughout On-line periods.
- Mounted a problem that might trigger Operatives to spawn caught in inside textures after switching Operatives throughout the Vigilante and The Crimson Blade missions.
- Mounted a problem that might trigger the digital camera place to be misplaced when becoming a member of a Spiderbot Enviornment match from one other Spiderbot Enviornment foyer.
- Mounted a problem that might trigger the Tactical Op missions to restart when the session host left the group.
- Mounted lighting points contained in the Drowning Submit pub.
- Mounted a problem that might trigger the map goal to not correctly replace after switching to the primary recruited Operative in On-line Mode.
- Mounted a problem that might trigger the target “Examine the Stage” to not correctly replace below sure circumstances throughout the “Moscow Guidelines” mission.
- Mounted a problem that might forestall gamers from reconnecting to the On-line mode after disconnecting from the sport.
- Mounted a problem that triggered the achievements “Piece de Resistance”, “Bullseye”, and “Backside’s Up” to not accurately switch from Xbox One to Xbox Collection X/S.
- Mounted a problem that might trigger a black display screen when beginning the sport if two customers on the identical consoles have been utilizing totally different audio DLCs.
Title Replace 3.30 is rolling out for all gamers at present.