After final week’s considerably minor nerfs, Raven Software program has returned with one other set of changes for Name of Responsibility: Warzone’s weapons. This time round, the developer is bringing extra sizeable adjustments to each the AUG tactical rifle, and the FFAR 1 assault rifle.
The AUG, also called Tactical Rifle Charlie, received a nerf final week, however plainly wasn’t fairly sufficient to rein in its energy. This time round, Raven is as soon as once more growing the gun’s recoil, which ought to make it a lot tougher to regulate. Raven’s notes clarify that it desires the AUG to stay highly effective, simply not as dominant because it has been just lately. Since these adjustments don’t signify a shift within the gun’s total harm, it’s troublesome to say how a lot of a nerf this may actually be.
Warzone’s different dominant gun during the last a number of weeks has been the FFAR 1 assault rifle, which is a flexible and cellular weapon with a number of nice makes use of. To convey its energy down a bit, the aim-down-sight pace has been decreased. This could give gamers a slight delay earlier than they’re capable of pull up their sights in closer-range fight, which could take away a little bit of the FFAR 1’s spectacular energy, particularly in opposition to sub machine weapons.
For a have a look at the entire adjustments within the newest Warzone patch, you possibly can try Raven’s full patch notes.
Name of Responsibility: Warzone April 6 patch notes
- The camo Challenges for the R1 Shadowhunter now seem accurately for the Geometric, Flora, and Science Camo classes.
Chilly Battle Tactical Rifle Charlie (AUG)
- Recoil power has been elevated
Burst weapons trip a high quality line between inefficient and oppressive. The intent of this transformation is to keep up the weapon’s identification of being a powerhouse whereas making it a bit tougher to wield. Proper now we really feel it’s too straightforward to remain on track given how deadly it’s. We’ll proceed to watch the efficiency of the Tactical Rifle Charlie and make extra adjustments if needed.
- ADS Velocity has been decreased
The FFAR is a jack of all trades. It has the harm profile and vary of an AR in addition to the fireplace fee of an SMG. The FFAR’s wholesale efficacy has it edging out SMG’s at ranges we’re not stratified with. Ideally, the FFAR fulfills the function of a mid-range dominator whereas falling prey to weapons that excel in short-range engagements. We’re bringing the FFAR a bit extra in keeping with what you may anticipate from an AR — harm and vary at the price of dealing with.
- Rear Grip attachments that confirmed ADS pace professionals ought to now correctly enhance ADS pace.
- Fastened a bug with the Groza the place the 16.5” CMV Mil-Spec barrel would bypass harm falloff.
- Fastened a bug with the Ember Sighting Level the place the XM4 and AK-47 had their ADS pace elevated reasonably than decreased.
- Fastened a bug with the Salvo Quick Magazine the place the FFAR 1 and M16 weren’t having their ADS pace decreased.
- The Pelington 703 Wrapped Suppressor results ought to now correctly signify their standing bar.