The Pokemon Firm unveiled a brand new line of merch coming to its Pokemon Facilities. The brand new items are centered across the “Candy Scent” theme, a Regular-type transfer from the Pokemon recreation sequence. The lineup consists of pastel-colored gadgets like t-shirts, mascot plushes, and equipment. The Pokemon Heart On-line will start taking orders at 10 am on March 18, 2021 (JST). The gadgets will even be accessible in-store in Japan beginning on March 20, 2021. [Thanks, Recreation Watch!]
Right here’s the complete listing of Pokemon Heart Candy Scent merch. All costs embody tax.
- Lilligant, Slurpuff, Ribombee, Steenee mascots – 1,210 yen every
- Pikachu, Eevee, Yamper hair clips – 550 yen every
- Pikachu, Eevee, Yamper hair bands – 550 yen every
- Pikachu, Eevee, Yamper T-shirts (Collaboration with Mezzo Piano Junior) – 5,500 yen every
- Candy Scent ribbon scrunchie – 770 yen
- Candy Scent comb with a mirror – 605 yen
- Lilligant, Slurpuff, Ribombee, Steenee scented markers – 286 yen every
- Double-pack of scented mini notepads: Slurpuff and Steenee or Lilligant and Ribombee – 770 yen every
- Candy Scent A4 dimension file folder – 550 yen
- Candy Scent small bag with pockets – 1,430 yen
- Scented erasers: Slurpuff and Steenee or Lilligant and Ribombee – 220 yen every
- Candy Scent sticker set with case – 550 yen (Additionally accessible on Amazon JP on March 20, 2021)
- Candy Scent pen pouch – 1,430 yen (Additionally accessible on Amazon JP on March 20, 2021)
- Candy Scent drawstring pouch – 715 yen (Additionally accessible on Amazon JP on March 20, 2021)
- Bottled gummy sweet – 972 yen
As ever, the Pokemon Firm has a number of different merch accessible by way of varied companions. We lately noticed a brand new line of Pokémon Shirts pop up by Unique Stich. Moreover, there are distinctive stained glass figures for the sequence’ anniversary.
The Pokemon Heart Candy Scent line of merch shall be accessible on-line on March 18, 2021 and in Japanese shops on March 20, 2021.