Hiya Video games has launched the No Man’s Sky replace 3.22 patch notes so that you can digest, which is now reside for PS4, PC and Xbox One variations of the sport. Very like the final one, this newest patch entails a number of bug fixes for the No Man’s Sky Companions replace.
Learn up on No Man’s Sky 3.22 beneath.
Associated Content material – Sony PS5 Full Information – A Complete Useful resource On PlayStation 5
- Mounted a crash that would happen when loading creature or companion textures in multiplayer.
- Mounted a crash that would happen when renaming a companion on Xbox.
- Mounted a problem that would trigger the incorrect companion to be renamed when renaming a companion.
- Mounted a problem that prevented private objects akin to ships/freighters/Multi-Instruments and companions from being renamed on PlayStation 5.
- Different participant’s companions will now not collide with you in multiplayer.
- All companions now appropriately defend their proprietor when attacked by a hostile creature.
- Mounted a problem that stop creatures from being harvested by the Livestock Unit.
- Mounted a problem that would trigger robotic companions to eat pellets reasonably than ion batteries.
- Mounted a problem that brought about companion species to be listed incorrectly when seen within the Companion Supervisor.
- Mounted a problem that brought about the hostile aliens discovered inside derelict freighters to right away despawn.
- Mounted a problem that brought about your personal companion’s info to be displayed when viewing one other participant’s companion by way of the Evaluation Visor.
- Mounted a problem that would trigger companion eggs obtained from Xbox gamers to fail to hatch.
- Mounted a problem that would trigger overly dramatic digital camera shake to happen when the sandworm is spawned.
- The Dwelling Ship can now be repaired with no need superior bait.
- Mounted a problem that would happen when rendering trails in VR.
- Mounted a problem with cloud rendering when taking screenshots in VR.
- Mounted a texture rendering subject.
- Mounted a uncommon crash that would happen when viewing creatures within the Discovery Web page.
- Mounted a PC-specific reminiscence leak that would happen when alt-tabbing or altering decision.
- Mounted a PlayStation 5 particular GPU crash.
- Mounted quite a lot of crashes associated to terrain rendering.