As an Amazon Affiliate and member of different affiliate packages, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you happen to’ve been craving one thing a little bit totally different, these strawberry grilled cheese paninis will hit the spot.
I make panini sandwiches on a regular basis and I really like attempting new taste combos like Caprese, pumpkin, prosciutto with spinach and fig and now this strawberry model with turkey, cheese and bacon.
I’m an enormous fan of gourmand grilled cheese sandwiches! After I noticed an un-grilled strawberry sandwich in one in all my previous magazines the opposite day, I knew it will translate to a panini superbly.
Substances – What You’ll Want
- Recent strawberries – frozen strawberries shall be too moist and smooshy
- Thinly sliced turkey – I really like utilizing pepper turkey
- Spreadable cream cheese
- Finely chopped pecans
- Swiss cheese slices – (see under for different choices)
- Artisan bread – select your fave deli bread
- Cooked bacon strips
Substitutions and Additions
- As a substitute of cream cheese, you can use mascarpone or ricotta.
- As a substitute of Swiss, use Brie, mozzarella, cheddar, Provolone, Monterey Jack or goat cheese.
- If you happen to don’t have recent strawberries, you can use a little bit of strawberry jam or preserves.
- I like utilizing thick-cut deli bread for paninis however when you solely have tender sandwich bread, you need to use it. You simply would possibly wish to use a griddle moderately than a press.
Find out how to Make Strawberry Grilled Cheese Paninis
STEP 1: In a small bowl, combine collectively the cream cheese and pecans. Unfold on one slice of the bread.
STEP 2: Prime with Swiss cheese, pepper turkey, strawberries, bacon and the opposite slice of bread.
STEP 3: Cook dinner in a panini press for about 4-6 minutes or till cheese is melty.
Minimize in half for simpler consuming. The candy and savory combo works superbly so make sufficient for the entire household.
Strawberry Grilled Cheese Paninis
Strawberry grilled cheese paninis are sizzling and melty grilled cheese sandwiches loaded with turkey, cheese, recent strawberries and bacon.
Stop your display from going darkish
- ½ tablespoon spreadable cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped pecans
- 2 slices thick deli bread
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 oz pepper turkey shaved or thinly sliced
- 2 recent strawberries sliced
- 2 slices bacon, crisp
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and pecans. Unfold on a slice of deli bread.
Prime with cheese, turkey, strawberries, bacon and the opposite slice of bread. Cook dinner in panini press for 4-6 minutes or till cheese is melty and bread is golden brown. (Can be cooked on a griddle.)
All data offered on this website is meant for informational functions solely and vitamin might differ in accordance with actual merchandise and the web vitamin calculator getting used. I’m not an authorized nutritionist and any dietary data shared on EatMoveMake.com ought to solely be used as a common guideline.
Energy: 662kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 39gFats: 41gSaturated Fats: 16gTrans Fats: 1gLdl cholesterol: 138mgSodium: 1724mgPotassium: 533mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 430IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 377mgIron: 4mg