We’ve been having some energetic discussions over within the Out Tech Your Youngsters Fb group about a lot of subjects this previous week, from display time to video gaming, however the one we determined to talk about this week was our favourite apps, impressed by this submit from Liz about how she’s used the Todoist app for over a 12 months now.
So on this episode of our podcast, we’re sharing the 6 apps we use on a regular basis! You may hear now (do it!) but in addition, ensure you’re subscribed to our podcast so that you by no means miss an episode.
The 6 apps we use on a regular basis
1. The Kindle/Apple Books helps her learn extra (particularly now since she took social media off her telephone).
3. Actual MahJongg is Kristen’s new obsession after taking digital classes to learn to play the sport.
1. Audible is Liz’s go-to for audio books, just like the one which was her Cool Picks of the Week on Spawned final week and she shared over on Cool Mother Picks.
2. Liz has been utilizing Todoist for over a 12 months and swears by it.
3. You’ll should hear to listen to Liz’s third favourite (you didn’t actually suppose we’d give that away, did you?).