One of many Shrines in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the Kaya Wan Shrine or the Shields From Water. This shrine requires Hyperlink to make use of the Cryonis Rune capability to traverse by way of the shrine. It might appear intimidating to finish this shrine, however, in actuality, this shrine is tremendous simple. This information will educate you the right way to full the Kaya Wan Shrine and get the chests.
Hyperlink will acquire Spirit Orbs for finishing Shrines. The Spirit Orbs obtained will be exchanged for extra Coronary heart Containers or Stamina Vessels. As there are 120 Shrines throughout Hyrule, Hyperlink can get a complete of 120 Spirit Orbs. You get to resolve whether or not you need Hyperlink to have extra Hearts or extra Stamina.
The Kaya Wan Shrine or the Shields From Water will be discovered simply beside Wetland Secure, which will be discovered on the west of the Lanayru Wetlands (or east of Hyrule area simply after Rebonae Bridge). The Kaya Wan Shrine is certainly one of 9 shrines within the Lanayru Tower area.
Shields From Water
Earlier than going contained in the shrine, ensure you have a bow and a few arrows in hand for a couple of fight encounters. To finish this shrine, that is what Hyperlink should do:
- Upon getting into the shrine, you will notice Hyperlink is standing on a platform surrounded by water. In entrance of him is a large waterfall. To cross this space, press the up directional button, choose the Crynos Rune capability, press L and intention on the water. The purpose right here is to use the ice blocks to cross the waters so ensure Hyperlink can attain the ice blocks you create by leaping or leaping and gliding. Press A to create an ice block that’s a good way away from Hyperlink, bounce on the ice block and climb up. Do that a number of occasions till you’re close to the waterfall.
- As soon as you’re close to the waterfall, Intention the Cryonis Rune as close to to the highest of the waterfall as attainable and create a horizontal ice block. Climb up the ice block then climb up the platform.
- Go ahead on the trail and you will notice a Guardian Scout on a platform surrounded by water. Kill the Guardian Scout by firing an arrow ideally proper on its eye.
- On the proper facet of the platform the place the Guardian Scout as soon as stood, you’ll see a chest that’s partially submerged underwater. Use the Cryonis Rune capability to create an ice block close to the platform Hyperlink is standing on and the chest and go up the ice block. Then, intention the Cryonis Rune capability immediately beneath the chest and activate it to boost the chest out of the water. After that, bounce and glide to the created ice block and open the chest to assert an Historic Core.
- Subsequent, create two or three ice blocks to cross the water and on to the subsequent elevated platform.
- Proceed on the trail and you will notice a hallway with flowing water and, within the distance, there are two guardian scouts on the left and on the fitting. There may be additionally a raft that goes with the movement of the water and spawns once more when the latter raft falls to the sting. You should use the raft to cross the water however this might be difficult. A neater means is utilizing ice blocks to cross the water so you may management your tempo. Create and climb up your first ice block and kill the Guardian Scouts by firing arrows at them.
- As you proceed to cross the water with ice blocks, you will notice there’s a vertical gate on the left facet of the hallway. When you find yourself close to it, intention the Cryonis Rune capability immediately beneath the gate and activate Cryonis to boost the gate. Leap and glide to the doorway of the gate and inside you will notice a chest. Open the chest to assert a Knight’s Broadsword.
- After that, go up the ice block that raised the gate and go to the outer half and create two to 4 ice blocks to proceed on the trail. Your final ice block must be simply on the sting of the waterfall.
- From the final ice block you will notice the monk and the altar within the distance simply barely beneath. Hyperlink can attain it by leaping and gliding in direction of it.
- After touchdown on the platform with the altar, proceed on and discuss to the monk and declare your Spirit Orb.
As talked about above, the Kaya Wan Shrine or the Shields From Water is likely one of the 9 shrines within the Lanayru Tower area. The opposite shrines are the Rucco Maag Shrine or the 5 Flames, Sheh Rata Shrine or the Velocity of Gentle, Soh Kofi Shrine or A Minor Take a look at of Power, Dagah Keek Shrine or Dagah Keek’s Blessing, Ne’ez Yohma Shrine or the Pushing Energy, Daka Tuss Shrine or the Sunken Scoop, Shai Yota Shrine or Shai Yota’s Blessing, and the Kah Mael Shrine or the Drop and Rise.