The Ree Dahee Shrine or the Timing is Crucial is likely one of the many shrines in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Because the title of the shrine suggests, the Timing is Crucial, and the shrine requires Hyperlink to traverse the shrine by placing the glowing orbs of their sockets by means of timing. This can be a very straightforward shrine to finish, and on this information, you’ll discover ways to full the Ree Dahee Shrine and acquire the chest.
Hyperlink will probably be rewarded with Spirit Orbs for finishing Shrines. The Spirit Orbs obtained might be exchanged for extra Coronary heart Containers or Stamina Vessels. As there are 120 Shrines throughout Hyrule, Hyperlink can get a complete of 120 Spirit Orbs. You get to resolve whether or not you need Hyperlink to have extra Hearts or extra Stamina.
Ree Dahee Shrine, or the Timing is Crucial, might be discovered on prime of a cliff on the left aspect of Dueling Peaks if you happen to come from the Nice Plateau area. You possibly can attain this shrine by quick touring to the Dueling Peaks Tower on Squabble River, then bounce and use the paraglider to glide all the way down to the left aspect of Dueling Peaks, the place you will discover a cliff which you’ll be able to then run on till you attain the Ree Dahee Shrine. Then again, when you have sufficient stamina, you may climb up the aspect of the cliff while you see the shrine. The Ree Dahee Shrine is one in every of 9 shrines within the Dueling Peaks Area.
Timing is Crucial
Upon getting into the Ree Dahee Shrine, you will notice a bunch of floating platforms up forward. Simply forward of Hyperlink, you will notice an extended rectangular floating platform with a glowing orb on the left aspect, its glowing socket under it on the best, and a glowing stress plate just some steps forward of Hyperlink.
To finish this shrine Hyperlink should:
- Step on the stress plate to activate it and the lengthy rectangular platform will rotate a number of levels clockwise for the glowing orb to roll down on. Don’t step off the stress plate till the glowing orb rolls off the platform and onto the socket. As soon as the glowing orb is in its socket, now you can step off the stress plate and a shifting platform will transfer in direction of the platform that Hyperlink is on to deliver him to the following platform.
- Journey the shifting platform to proceed on the trail.
- Upon reaching the following platform, you will notice one other rectangular platform with a glowing orb on the left, a barely diagonal platform slightly below it, and the glowing orb’s glowing socket under on the left. Let Hyperlink stand on the stress plate to rotate the platforms a number of levels clockwise and let the glowing orb roll. As soon as the glowing orb rolls off a minimum of greater than half of the primary platform that it’s on, shortly step off the stress plate to rotate the platforms again to their unique state and stand on the Sheikah brand on the left aspect of the stress plate. The glowing orb will proceed on rolling till it reaches the socket.
- As soon as the glowing orb is in its socket, the platform that Hyperlink is on (the one with the Sheikah brand) will begin to transfer in direction of the following platform.
- Upon reaching the following platform, you will notice the stress plate simply forward down a ramp, a barely shorter rectangular platform with a glowing orb on the left, the glowing orb’s socket throughout a spot on the best, a platform with a chest simply above the orb, a few metallic barrels simply forward of the socket, and the altar and the monk simply on prime of a ramp. Let Hyperlink step on the stress plate and the platform will rotate a number of levels clockwise to let the glowing orb roll. Nevertheless, shortly step off the stress plate after the glowing orb rolls to about greater than half of the platform to revive the platform to its unique state in order that the motion of the platform will “throw” the glowing orb in direction of its socket.
- Be sure that to stand and prepare on the Sheikah brand on the left aspect of the stress plate after getting off it as it would instantly transfer as soon as the glowing orb is in its socket.
- On the following platform, go close to the ramp for the altar and use the Magnesis Rune potential to get the metallic barrel slightly below on the best and deliver it again to the stress plate.
- As soon as the metallic barrel is on the stress plate, the platform will rotate once more for a number of levels clockwise which can change into a ramp to succeed in the chest. Open the chest to acquire a Climber’s Bandana.
- After that, bounce and glide all the way down to the place you discovered the metallic barrels and there you will discover a ladder.
- Go up the ladder, go to the altar, discuss to the monk, and declare your Spirit Orb.
As talked about above, the Ree Dahee Shrine or the Timing is Crucial is one in every of 9 Shrines within the Dueling Peaks Area. The opposite shrines are the Ta’Loh Naeg shrine or Ta’Loh Naeg’s Educating, Bosh Kala shrine or The Wind Guides You, Hila Rao shrine or the Drifting, Ha Dahamar shrine or The Water Guides, Shee Vaneer shrine or the Twin Reminiscences, Shee Venath shrine or the Twin Reminiscences, Lakna Rokee shrine or Lakna Rokee’s Blessing, and Toto Sah shrine or the Toto Sah Equipment,